WHAT IS the INITIATIVE?
the EVENT has a goal of a Planner/Supplier participant ratio of 1:1. In striving for this goal we understand that there is a strong need to assist with planner registration fees to help move numbers in our intended direction, creating an increase in ROI for all attendees.
the INITIATIVE is a great opportunity for suppliers to become a strategic partner with the EVENT without having to engage in one of our larger partnership packages. We strive to make partnership opportunities for all budgets. A $650 commitment to the INITIATIVE will help us cover registration costs for two planner attendees
WHY SUPPLIERS SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
We understand that you need to see ROI!
- For each INITIATIVE sponsorship, you will receive one exclusive invite for a Friday evening networking & recognition reception from 4-5pm, and the INITIATIVE Braindate Breakfast on Saturday morning from 7:30 - 8:45am (open only to the INITIATIVE suppliers and sponsored planners)
- Public acknowledgement of program support during the EVENT
- Pre/Post event acknowledgement on the EVENT Social Media channels
- Your company logo and acknowledgement in each planner recipient welcome package
Secure your spot now!
WHY SHOULD PLANNERS SIGN UP?
We understand that planner education budgets are not always available!
- Supplier Strategic Partners cover your registration costs
- Invite to Friday evening networking & recognition reception
- Save Money and strengthen your industry partnerships
- Already Registered for the EVENT? Don't worry - you are still eligible
Upon completing applicant form, planner recipients will be chosen based on a list of strict quantifiable criteria structured around their ability to enter business relationships with supplier attendees. All the INITIATIVE recipients will be invited to an intimate invite only networking reception on Friday evening, and to the Braindate Breakfast on Saturday morning. Both of these events are for the INITIATIVE recipients only, and your attendance at both is mandatory.
2019 the Initiative Partners